License for EuroPride 2016
The board would like to invite you to apply for the license of EuroPride for the year 2016.
Information about the rules for applying for the license are to be found in the EPOA By-laws, chapter seven.
The bids will be sent out to all members prior to the Annual General Meeting, this giving them the opportunity to prepare questions to all applicants. When the bids are presented and all questions asked the members will vote by secret ballot and decide where EuroPride 2016 will be held.
In accordance with the rules of procedure there are a few things you have to remember when applying:
· Your organisation has to be a member of EPOA, in good standing
· You have to send in your "Letter of intent" according to the timeline mentioned below
· You have to have the necessary support from the local lgbt-commmunity and if possible local government to backup your ambitions
· You have to respect the different deadlines
· You have to hold a presentation at the Annual General Meeting 2013, where the members of EPOA will decide who will get the license for 2016
The deadlines for applying for EuroPride 2016 are:
March 31st 2013- your ”Letter of intent” has to be sent to the board, this letter has to be signed by your organisation’s president.
August 1st 2013 - your application has to be sent to the board, minimum requirements of content you’ll find in the attached documents. If the application does not meet the requirements, the board will let you know and ask for further information.
August 15st 2013- the application fee of Euro 250 has to be registered at the EPOA bank account. If the application fee is not paid, you will not have the possibility to present your event at the Annual General Meeting.
September/October 2013 - your organisation has to be present at the Annual General Meeting to present your bid.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting Mr. Juan Carlos Reguero, EPOA EuroPride Coordinator, asking for further information or assistance.